The Agriculture Division of the company, with FPA License No. 943, is a manufacturer and an international supplier/exporter of Organic Fertilizers with brand names of “Plantmate Organic Fertilizer” and “Prime EC Foliar” which are a result of forty (40) years of research and development utilizing twenty-five (25) beneficial microbes and enzymes that are very beneficial in increasing yield, improving soil properties (soil rehabilitation) to promote plant or crop growth and development. These fertilizers will not only rehabilitate the chemically damaged soil into its original fertile state, but will also increase the yield of crops from 30% to 50%. The company sets very affordable price in order to help the farmers lower their cost or production, while remarkably increasing their yield.
Our Organic Fertilizers has been tested, proven effective and cost efficient by several farmers from California U.S.A., Hawaii, Sultanate of Oman, Kenya Africa, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, New Zealand and Australia.
Plantmate Organic Fertilizer
Plantmate Organic Fertilizer is a result of forty (40) years of research & development by one of the top scientists of the Philippines gaining 25 beneficial microorganisms.
The product is a superior organic fertilizer which is a resulting from an advanced microbial fermentation of biodegradable plant wastes & animal wastes. Plantmate Organic Fertilizer is being exported in 10 different countries worldwide in the past twenty (20) years. It has been tested, proven effective and cost efficient by several farmers from Australia, Malaysia, Hawaii, Indonesia, Sultanate of Oman, China, Vietnam, Kenya Africa, Brunei and Philippines.
The 25 beneficial microorganisms made our organic fertilizer special and more advance than other organic fertilizers. These 25 different microorganisms have different capabilities such as soil rehabilitation which means that these can help balance the soil pH from being highly acidic or highly alkaline to the optimum pH range, improving the over-all quality of crops like being more resistant to insect pest attack and physiological diseases, have well-developed root systems, and have increased the ability of the plants to absorb nutrients that will eventually result to higher harvest/crop production.
Texture: Loose, friable and very stable organic matter with high humus content; excellent soil conditioning property
Appearance: Dark brown to Black
Odor: Earthy to slightly ammoniacal, not foul smell
Phytotoxicity: Nil and does not have any burning effect on plants, safe and no pathogens or disease-causing organisms.
Purity: Definitely no weed seeds and other foreign matter
Advantages of Plantmate Organic Fertilizer over Chemical or Inorganic Fertilizer
- It is cost beneficial. Plantmate Organic Fertilizer (PLANTMATE)- a superior product which is produced by using Bio-PLUS Activator, a biological preparation consisting of 25 beneficial microbes, 11 enzymes, growth promotants, amino and organic acids, probiotics and functional compounds that enhance nutrients assimilation by plants is very much cheaper compared to chemical or inorganic fertilizers.
- It is an excellent soil conditioner. PLANTMATE when applied to the soil will make it loose and friable. In other words, it provides the soil good titlth- a condition that will encourage more vigorous and profuse growth of root hairs as well as deeper and wider root zone of the plants or crops. On the other hand, chemical fertilizers will cause puddling of the soil making it tough and difficult to prepare making it more costly for land preparation.
- It enhances the Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC). The CEC refers to the nutrient binding and storing capacity of the soil. The greater the CEC the more nutrients can be stored in the soil hence, supply of nutrients to plants will not be limited and therefore encourage better growth and development and higher yield. The CEC of PLANTMATE can be as much as 300 meq/gram of soil so its ability to store nutrients can be as much as 6 times that of plain compost.
- The use of PLANTMATE builds up the organic matter content of the soil. Since the organic matter is the natural food source of beneficial soil microorganisms their proliferation will therefore be enhanced. These beneficial microbes will convert inorganic elements into “metabolites” or organic compounds that can be easily assimilated by plants. Also the microbes will accelerate the decomposition of organic materials e.g. grasses, weeds and stubble. Chemical fertilizers do not contain organic material, hence they don’t improve the organic matter content of soils.
- It promotes nitrogen fixation as well as that of the other major elements. PLANTMATE contains at least 7 microbes that are N-fixers as well as other species that can convert phosphorus, potassium and other inorganic elements available in the soil into readily assimilable compounds for plant use. This translates to substantial savings on chemical fertilizers. NPK which are generally supplied by chemical fertilizers are expensive and since they are oil-based products their prices have become very prohibitive.
- The PLANTMATE also contains beneficial microbes that have the ability to produce natural enzymes. This will encourage the formation of growth promoting substances for better growth. Some microbes also produce probiotics (precursors or source of penicillin, terramycin, aureomycin, bacitracin, polymixin, etc. that will protect and/or increase the resistance of plants against bacterial-, fungal and viral-borne diseases.
- It is a good source of organic acids that can improve the assimilability or absorption of soil minerals by the plant. Increase assimilation will mean additional savings. On the other hand, losses of nutrients from chemical fertilizers can be as much as 70% since they are highly volatile and not as stable as organic nutrients.
Also the organic acids founds in the organic fertilizer (e.g. humic formic, acetic, citric, stearic, oleic etc.) when absorbed or assimilated by plants will render them resistant to attack of pets and secondary diseases. This means substantial savings on pesticides which are harmful to humans and animals and cause damage to soil, water and air.
- It can beneficially affect the chemistry of inorganic fertilizers in the soils minimizing their degree of immobilization. The beneficial microbes will transform the insoluble inorganic elements supplied thru chemical fertilizers or those found in the soil into metabolites or highly assimilable nutrients ready for plant use.
- It improves the water holding capacity of the soil. Since the PLANTMATE contains substantial amounts of humus – a material that can absorb water three times its weight, soils fertilized with it will retain more moisture – a condition which is significant especially during droughts or prolonged dry season. Humic acid which is found in humus is also beneficial for plant growth and development. Chemical fertilizers do not have a trace of humus.
- The PLANTMATE minimizes sharp fluctuation of soil temperatures, hence, minimizing the stress in plants or crops which is attributable to wide gaps of daytime or night time temperatures. The growth and yield of plants or crops subjected to any stress will be adversely affected. Again, chemical fertilizers do not have the ability to provide this advantage.
- Last, but not the least, the PLANTMATE promotes soil balancing effect. The soil where the plant grows much be in a well-balanced state: physically, chemically and biologically for maximum productivity. It is only through the use of a superior organic fertilizer such a the PLANTMATE that this state can be achieved. Since organic fertilizers do not destroy the soil, it will eventually lead to sustainable production.